Friday, April 24, 2009

Insight Into Clearing the Hepatitis B and C Viruses

April 16, 2009
Insight Into Clearing the Hepatitis B and C Viruses
By investigating co-infection and interferon therapy, two Italian studies look into the future of Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C therapy.

New Studies Examine Elimination Of Hepatitis B And C

ScienceDaily (Apr. 10, 2009) — Two new studies in the April issue of Hepatology explore the ways that hepatitis B virus (HBV) and hepatitis C virus (HCV) can be cleared from patients’ bodies. Both HBV and HCV are global health problems. They can lead to cirrhosis and liver cancer and they cause millions of deaths each year. Treatments to contain or cure these infections have been difficult to find. Researchers continue to explore potential therapies and the immune system response to the diseases. The first new study sheds light on the immunological response to coinfection with HBV and HCV. Researchers led by Evangelista Sagnelli of Naples, Italy, report that for patients with chronic HCV, HBV superinfection can lead to clearance of the HCV. They compared 29 HCV patients to 29 people, matched by age, gender and risk factors, who did not have HCV. All of the patients developed acute HBV during the same time period. The patients with HCV were more likely to have a severe course of illness, and one died of liver failure. However, nearly a quarter (six out of 24) emerged HCV-free. “Extensive acute hepatocellular necrosis, although life-threatening, may lead to a clearance of chronic HCV infection,” the authors report. Still, the severity of acute HBV in HCV patients raises “the concern that this clinical event could become an emerging health care problem in countries with a wide spread of both HBV and HCV infection,” they write. “Further efforts should be made to extend the use of HBV vaccination in patients with chronic HCV infection” they also suggest. The second study, headed by Maurizia Brunetto of Pisa, Italy, recommends interferon-based therapies as a first-line approach for patients with chronic HBV, because these have the best chance of clearing hepatitis B virus surface antigen (HBsAg). The reduction of HBsAg serum levels leading to HBsAg clearance is the hallmark of a newly achieved immune control of the infection by mean of a significant reduction of virus infected hepatocytes. The researchers retrospectively investigated the relationship between treatment regimens and changing levels of HbsAg in 386 patients in a multinational study. “Significantly more patients treated with peginterferon alfa-2a (21 percent) or peginterferon alfa-2a plus lamivudine (17 percent) achieved HBsAg levels under 100 IU/mL at the end of treatment compared with lamivudine (1 percent),” they report. “HBsAg clearance represents the best possible and closest to cure outcome of antiviral therapy in patients with chronic hepatitis B, but is realistic almost exclusively among patients receiving interferon-based regimens, which are recommended as a first-line therapeutic approach,” they conclude. Interferon therapy switches the chronic active hepatitis B patient in the non-active HBV carrier who lose serum HBsAg during the years after the end of therapy. If the case occurs before the development of liver cirrhosis it endows the patient with the same life expectancy of the non-HBV infected subject.

Article: “HBV Superinfection in HCV Chronic Carriers, A Disease That Is Frequently Severe But Associated With the Eradication of HCV.” Sagnelli, Evangelista; Coppola, Nicola; Pisaturo, Mariantonietta; Masiello, Addolorata; Tonziello, Gilda; Sagnelli, Caterina; Messina, Vincenzo; Filippini, Pietro. Hepatology; April 2009.

Article: “Hepatitis B Virus Surface Antigen Levels—A Guide to Sustained Response to Peginterferon Alfa-2a in HBeAg-negative Chronic Hepatitis B.” Brunetto, Maurizia; Moriconi, Francesco; Bonino, Ferruccio; Lau, George; Farci, Patrizia; Yurdaydin, Cihan; Piratvisuth, Teerha; Luo, Kangxian; Yuming, Wang; Hadziyannis, Stephanos; Wolf, Eva; McCloud, Philip; Batria, Richard; Marcellin, Patrick. Hepatology; April 2009.

Journal references:

1. Sagnelli, Evangelista; Coppola, Nicola; Pisaturo, Mariantonietta; Masiello, Addolorata; Tonziello, Gilda; Sagnelli, Caterina; Messina, Vincenzo; Filippini, Pietro. HBV Superinfection in HCV Chronic Carriers, A Disease That Is Frequently Severe But Associated With the Eradication of HCV. Hepatology, April 2009

2. Brunetto, Maurizia; Moriconi, Francesco; Bonino, Ferruccio; Lau, George; Farci, Patrizia; Yurdaydin, Cihan; Piratvisuth, Teerha; Luo, Kangxian; Yuming, Wang; Hadziyannis, Stephanos; Wolf, Eva; McCloud, Philip; Batria, Richard; Marcellin, Patrick. Hepatitis B Virus Surface Antigen Levels -- A Guide to Sustained Response to Peginterferon Alfa-2a in HBeAg-negative Chronic Hepatitis B. Hepatology, April 2009

URL for Article Source:
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/04/090401112452.htm

10 comments:

  1. Special thanks to God almighty for using Dr, Oyekpen in curing my Hepatitis
    disease, I was having a Hepatitis and doctor told me that I have seven months to live,
    that news brought sadness into my life,
    I was depressed, don’t know what to do. One faithful day I saw a testimony
    on how a spell caster that is also known as a Herbal man cured a
    lady, who is called Rachael Mark, due to her testimony the man is a great
    man, quickly I copied his email:(droyekpenherbalhome@gmail.com) then I
    contacted him and he asked me not to bother
    myself that all my problems are over. I was happy to hear such words,
    he told me to buy some items, though I couldn't find the items myself he asked
    me to send down the money to buy the items for me,
    faithfully I sent him the money he bought the items and prepared a cure
    for me. He told me that he is going to send the cure through courier delivery service,
    I paid to the courier delivery service, then, I got the cure, he instructed me on how
    I will take the cure. I took the cure and I was freed from the Hepatitis disease,
    I went for scanning, the Hepatitis was no longer there. I am very grateful for what he did
    for me. If you have any disease you can contact him via email:
    droyekpenherbalhome@gmail.com or call him +2348 10238 6568,
    you will also get healed with your illness,
    Thanks
    Good Luck...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I'm very excited to inform everyone that I'm completely cured from my HSV 1&2 recently. I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and it's really help during my outbreaks but I totally got cured! from my HSV with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from a powerful herbalist and it completely fought the virus from my nervous system and I was tested negative after 12 days of using the herbal medicine. I'm here to let y'all know that herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of Dr Emmanuel and his herbal exploit. Contact him via email: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp him at +2348140073965
       thank you..

      Delete
    2. The doctors said Herpes virus do not have medical cure because the virus is capable of hiding within the human cells, it remains protected from your immune system. Herpes isn’t a special virus – your immune system has the tools to fight it back. But because it is able to lay dormant in protected cells, your immune system is unable to remove it from your body,But with strong reactive herbal medication is capable of getting rid of the virus gradually and totally from your body without damaging any of your cells,natural herbs kills the virus totally not just reducing the out break. Get natural herbs cure Email DR. VOODOO at voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com Add Dr voodoo on whatsApp +2348140120719

      Delete
  2. I can’t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all
    patients of [HBV] in the world. i never believed that their could be any
    complete cure for HEPATITIS B or any cure for HEPATITIS B,Mrs JANE
    introduce me to Dr Chima a herbal doctor who lives in south Africa who
    brought him back to life again.so i had to try it too and you can,t
    believe that in just few weeks i started using the herbal medicine he
    sent to me i was perfectly OK and . Right now i can tell you that few
    months now i have not had any symptoms of HBV and i have just went for
    text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any
    HBV in my body system. Glory be to God for leading me to this genuine Dr
    Chima I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you
    all who thinks that their is no cure for HBV that is Not true ,just
    contact him and get cure from Dr Chima via his email
    drchimaherbalcure@gmail.com and you will be free and free forever, Try
    it and you will not regret it because it truly works. One thing i have
    come to realize is that you never know how true it is until you try...or
    you can still call +27623379657

    ReplyDelete
  3. HERPES CURED WITH NATURAL ROOTS AND HERBS

    Greetings to the general public,I am from Philadelphia,i want to inform the public how i was cured of HERPES Simplex Virus by a Doctor called Lusanda .i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how (drlusandaherbal@gmail.com) cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me through COURIER that i took and it seriously worked on me, am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. I pray for you Dr Lusanda go God will give you everlasting life, you shall not die before your time for being a sincere and great men. Am so happy, you can also contact him if you have any problem, you can also reach him on personal email address, Drlusandaherbal@gmail.com

    DOCTOR Lusanda CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:

    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease)
    5. Herpatitis B
    6.chronic pancreatitis
    7.Emphysema
    8.COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    9.asthma
    10.Acute angle-closure Glaucoma

    ReplyDelete
  4. (MUST READ: HOW I GOT CURED FROM HEPATITIS B VIRUS)
    I was diagnosed of hepatitis in 2012 and I have tried all possible means to get cure but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from South Africa who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including hepatitis b virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email, he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was cured of this deadly virus within 18-20 days of usage, I am now free from the virus, i was tasted negative. Contact this great herbal doctor via his email drlusandaherbal@gmail.com Goodluck

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might sound weird, awkward and nasty to most people but only the few ones will have a listen ear to what I am telling the world..... I contacted HERPES VIRUS since 2014 but I was recently cured from my HERPES VIRUS middle of last year JUNE 8th 2017 by dr ofure. I met with Doctor Ofure himself online when I read a post comment of someone testyfing on how she was cured from her HERPES VIRUS by this same doctor ofure. I collected the herbal doctor's contact number from the testifyer and I contacted the herbal doctor, I told him everything and how I have been suffering from HERPES VIRUS since 2014.... He told me I shouldn't be worried, that he is going to prepare an herbal medicine cure for me which he actually did and sent to me through UPS delivery service company. I got the medicine and I started using the medicine as I was told by the doctor and I followed the prescription and the dosage,,, after 14days of which I was told to use the herbal medicine, he asked me to go to the hospital for check up..... In fact my God in Heaven can bear me witness on this, behold! I was detected HERPES VIRUS FREE and ever since that day I have been going to several test and my result is always HERPES VIRUS FREE. I was cured from my HERPES VIRUS by doctor Ofure, I was so happy and I vowed to keep on sharing my own testimony to the entire public and world to know that HERPES VIRUS has a cure with the help of Professor Doctor Ofure herbal medicine you can get rid/cure of your HERPES VIRUS. He is such a powerful and great African herbal doctor.... I love him so much and may God continue to bless him and flourish his good works. His contact number is:+2348162868851, you can also add him up on whatsap with the same number, his facebook username is DR OFURE HERBAL HOME, you can send him a friend request/message him on facebook with the username (DR OFURE HERBAL HOME) Or you can send him a message to his email address: drofureherbalhome@gmail.com. God bless! you all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I'm very excited to inform everyone that I'm completely cured from my HSV 1&2 recently. I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and it's really help during my outbreaks but I totally got cured! from my HSV with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from a powerful herbalist and it completely fought the virus from my nervous system and I was tested negative after 12 days of using the herbal medicine. I'm here to let y'all know that herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of Dr Emmanuel and his herbal exploit. Contact him via email: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp him at +2348140073965
     thank you..

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOW I GOT CURED FROM HEPATITIS B. THROUGH:  bestherbalcure@gmail.com    I was diagnosed with hepatitis B. two years ago. I experience several symptoms that come and goes after a couple of days.   Early this year the symptoms came up again and I started Lamivudine (3TC), which didn't help, So I decided to try natural supplements. Three months ago I ordered Some bottles of hepatitis B  herbal remedy from Dr. Alabi Health Herbal Center.  Which i got in my Country within 1 week that i ordered for it, I used these herbs according to the doctor"s Prescription for 3 weeks and the result was extremely marvelous, all symptoms was terminated and my hepatitis B was completely Cured. Thanks to Dr. Alabi Health Herbal Center, I will never stop sharing this Testimony till the whole world knows about this wonderful hepatitis B herbal remedies and i Am so happy to see myself as a living hepatitis B negative Testifier...... 
        If you also have this Disease Hepatitis B or C i will encourage you to seek cure from this great Dr. ALABI and you will also have a Testimony just like me..    Call or Whatsapp him on his number: +2348155011610...... or by email: bestherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I might sound weird, awkward and nasty to most people but only the few ones will have a listen ear to what I am telling the world..... I contacted HERPES VIRUS since 2018 but I was recently cured from my HERPES VIRUS middle of last year JUNE 8th 2017 by dr ofure. I met with Doctor Ofure himself online when I read a post comment of someone testyfing on how she was cured from her HERPES VIRUS by this same doctor ofure. I collected the herbal doctor's contact number from the testifyer and I contacted the herbal doctor, I told him everything and how I have been suffering from HERPES VIRUS since 2014.... He told me I shouldn't be worried, that he is going to prepare an herbal medicine cure for me which he actually did and sent to me through UPS delivery service company. I got the medicine and I started using the medicine as I was told by the doctor and I followed the prescription and the dosage,,, after 14days of which I was told to use the herbal medicine, he asked me to go to the hospital for check up..... In fact my God in Heaven can bear me witness on this, behold! I was detected HERPES VIRUS FREE and ever since that day I have been going to several test and my result is always HERPES VIRUS FREE. I was cured from my HERPES VIRUS by doctor Ofure, I was so happy and I vowed to keep on sharing my own testimony to the entire public and world to know that HERPES VIRUS has a cure with the help of Professor Doctor Ofure herbal medicine you can get rid/cure of your HERPES VIRUS. He is such a powerful and great African herbal doctor.... I love him so much and may God continue to bless him and flourish his good works. His contact number is:+2348162868851, you can also add him up on whatsap with the same number, his facebook username is DR OFURE HERBAL HOME, you can send him a friend request/message him on facebook with the username (DR OFURE HERBAL HOME) Or you can send him a message to his email address: drofureherbalhome@gmail.com. God bless! you all.

    ReplyDelete